Tuesday, May 19, 2009

True Redneck Tube Top!!!!

This was taken in front of the Gardendale, Alabama , Wal-Mart, where the young lady was shopping at the Flea market. Look at it closely.


Now I ask you...

Who stands and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says hummmm ..... I can make me a nice summer top from these!!

On the other hand ... $6 for a three pack is a good price!!

But what if they weren't bought new?

That's redneck recycling at its best.

Don't throw out yer feller's drawers when the skidmarks don't wash out no more.

Just cut the crotch out and wear 'em.

How very Green!

And what ideas do you have for us? Come on, what can you do with boxer shorts for example?

1 comment:

Moonbeam said...

ROFLMAO!! I'm SO HAPPY you were able to post this! I think it is SOOoooo FUNNY!! And Gross too! LOL!! :0)